Eczematin C 50 ML /1.6 g Resorcin/
1. NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION HOLDER AND OF THE MANUFACTURING AUTHORISATION HOLDER RESPONSIBLE FOR BATCH RELEASE, IF DIFFERENT Name: Primavet-Sofia Ltd.
2. NAME OF THE VETERINARY MEDICINAL PRODUCT Eczematin C ® - solutio
3. STATEMENT OF THE ACTIVE SUBSTANCE(S) AND OTHER INGREDIENT(S) 100 ml content: Active substances: Resorcin 1,6 g Salicylic acid 1,6 g Sulfathiazole 2,5 g Excipients: ad 100,0 ml
4. INDICATION(S) In case of initial stadium of acute eczema, when predominate the exudative processes; local alopecia; seborrhea and other skin diseases
5. CONTRAINDICATIONS None
6. ADVERSE REACTIONS If you notice any serious effects or other effects not mentioned in this leaflet, please inform your veterinary surgeon.
7. TARGET SPECIES no food producing animals, dogs, cats, horses
8. DOSAGE FOR EACH SPECIES, ROUTE(S) AND METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION Topical administration, lay on skin, which before have to be cleaned, by a tampon 1 – 2 times daily during 6 – 8 days. If necessary, the treatment can be prolonged at once daily to the full regeneration of the epithelium of the skin and the hair coat.
9. ADVICE ON CORRECT ADMINISTRATION In case administration on the regions of the head protect the eyes from contact with the solution.
10. WITHDRAWAL PERIOD Not applicable.
11. SPECIAL STORAGE PRECAUTIONS Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Store in the original package at room temperature Protect from direct sunlight Do not use after the expiry date stated on the label
12. SPECIAL WARNING(S) None.
13. SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS FOR THE DISPOSAL OF UNUSED PRODUCT OR
WASTE MATERIALS, IF ANY
Ask your veterinary surgeon how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures
should help to protect the environment.